Download the Conference App
- Download the Ex Ordo app on your phone from either the App Store (iOS) or the Google Play Store (Android)
- Once the app is installed, click the Ex Ordo icon that now appears on your phone screen
- You now can search for the guide with the pass phrase appe2024
- Familiarize yourself with the App and build your schedule in advance; you can view information and add to your calendar by session or by presentation, for example, which list information differently.
- If you would like to receive notifications from the conference organizers and interact with other users of the guide you will have to log in. Here is an article that explains the process - Check in and Connect.
- NOTE: You have to create a new account for logging into the guide. Your Ex Ordo credentials won't be recognized in the mobile app when you try to log in.
For more than 30 years, APPE members and non-members have gathered annually to present, network, and discuss today's most relevant topics.
This year's conference will be held in Cincinnati from Feb. 22-25, 2024.
The conference includes an Opening Panel, Keynote address, concurrent sessions, an opening reception, and various pre-conference opportunities.
Registration after Feb. 1 is now $350 for members and $600 for non-members. Student registration is $165 and includes a one-year APPE membership. Register here.
One of the most popular features of the conference is the "Book Room" which includes exhibitor and publisher tables and provides attendees and publishers a chance to network.
The APPE Intercollegiate Ethics Bowl® is also held in conjunction with the annual APPE conference and many attendees serve as judges and moderators for the competition.
There is a one-day virtual component, to be held March 29 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET.
- Read more about the location.
- Register for the in person conference.
- Register for the virtual one-day conference.
- Read the poster specifications for presenters (download).
- Watch a recently recorded webinar for first time presenters (passcode: 89f6x!.u).
Interested in one of our stand-alone events associated with the conference?
- Register for the Opening Plenary on Thursday, Feb. 22 at 4:30 p.m. Standing in the Gap: Doing Black History in Public is open to the public and costs $15 to attend.
Save the Date
The 34th Annual APPE International Conference will be held Feb. 20 to 23, 2025 in Norfolk, Virginia.
Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or 765-658-5015.